Sell your unique crafts or products at the 3rd annual Badass BBQ for breast cancer. Early bird pricing ends April 1st. (no joke) This includes FOOD TRUCK & WINE vendors. FOOD vendors must carry their own health food permits.
Crafts or products must be unique and you must have inventory. Absolutely no catalog sales allowed. Retail 'BUSINESSES' (you provide a service) who would like to participate may review our sponsor packet if you wish to obtain booth space. If you are unsure whether you qualify as a business, please fill out the form below and we will let you know.
Note: If you are a direct sales vendor, you may hand out catalogs but if we find catalog sales are being taken on site, you will not be asked back.
If you are interested in applying to be a vendor at this year's event, please fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you with more information.
If you mail in a contract without written authorization from a Hope Chest for Charity board member - you will be excluded from participating. This form must be filled out prior to signing a contract.
Participating Food vendors:
- Event date is Saturday, July 29, 2017.
- Event time is 12-6.
- Early bird registration cost is $45.00 for craft vendors and wineries
- Registration after April 15 is $60.00 for craft vendors
- Registration cost is $75.00 for food vendors
- Event location is Longbranch Park, Liverpool NY. (Do not confuse with Onondaga Lake park which is located across the street.)
- Registration fee includes a 10x10 area for craft vendors
- Registration fee for food vendors must be coordinated based on food truck size and requirements.
- There is NO electricity at this outdoor venue.
- Vendors must submit their raffle donation prior to the day of the event.
- Vendor raffles are NOT allowed.
- At this time, we do not have the ability to supply vendors with tables or chairs so whatever you need for your booth space, such as a tent, table, chairs, etc., please bring it with you. THIS MAY CHANGE.
- Set up is from 8am-10am and you can drive your car (or food truck) up the path to drop off your items (please put flashers on, quickly unload and quickly remove your car from the event area).
- Please do not leave or disassemble your booth until close of event. Please.
- This is a rain or shine event and we do not have room under the pavilions for our vendors so please come prepared for any weather.
Questions should be directed to Linda Rodman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendor Booth Competition:
This year, as we did last year, we invite all vendors to join our hoedown fun! Decorate your booth with the most creative country/rustic/classy redneck decor you can come up with. Attendees of the #BadassBBQ will vote on their favorite. (Great way to get visitors into your 10' space!)
Winner will be recognized at the event and given a blue ribbon award!
Once you have been approved as a vendor AND you have made your payment, you will be listed on this page.